Monday, July 20, 2009

Thank You

Yea! My friends are the best.

Melissa and Kimber I will definately take you up on your bumbo borrow offers.

Sounds like I should get a body pillow...I used to have one, but never used it so I cut it down and made 2 pillows out of it...if I would have only known.

Sounds like the boosters are a go...but may look into the specifics of each kind to see what will work best for us.

And the stroller I think I am actually going to have to go into the store to check them out...especially since this one would only work for a few months. I didn't see any online that would hold 2 carriers and then 2 kids without carriers, but a reply e-mail I got told me otherwise so I better go check it out.

I also got a comment on boppys and I do have 1 of those, 2 infant to toddler rockers, 2 cribs, and a swing (but I don't think I need 2).

I will do another post in a while with more questions...thanks guys.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

for sure go with the boosters! I would like to throw my high chair out the window. One takes up too much space. thee best advice I have is to read the book Babywise. Both my boys were sleeping through the night by 12 weeks.

Jill said...

The best advice I got about diapers when I was pregnant with my first was to stock up on size 3 during the pregnancy. That's the size they stay in the longest. Even though they go through SOOO many Newborn and size 1, they will grow out of those very fast. I'm sure you'll get many smaller sizes at showers too. I hope there's still some room in your food storage cabinets or tops of closets!