Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Costa Rica

We got back from our quick trip to Costa Rica on Sunday night and although I never planned to go there...I would definitely consider going back. It was beautiful.
The trip was way too short and in my current condition I was limited to the things I could participate in, but it was wonderful. Those who were able to go longer and were not pregnant were able to see a few different parts of the country and participate in a ton of adventures...white water rafting, bungee jumping, surfing, zip lining in the jungle, horseback riding, kayaking, tubing, mud bath, waterfall sight seeing...and Alex even got a round of golf in.
I had a great time spending time with the family...eating, swimming, hanging out at the beach and participating in all of the wedding events. That was enough to send me to bed exhausted every night :)

And here are the 2 that made it all happen...Christopher and Jennifer Seckinger.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

WOW! It's all so beautiful. I love her colors and she is so beautiful. You are looking so cute! I'm glad you were able to make the trip. Hope to see more updates on how everything is going.