Monday, February 9, 2009

The Decision has been made

My little (middle) sister finally set a wedding date and destination. She will be married in July of this year on a beautiful beach in Costa Rica. I have really been on the fence about whether or not we are going to make it. You would think it is a no brianer decision to go but I think things through a lot and there have been some concerns on my side, but I finally told her that we are going...and I can't change my mind AGAIN. I think if I did one more time she would disown me :)

She is going to make a beautiful bride and I am very excited that I will be with her on her special day.

Jenny - I love you! And I am excited that Chris will be a part of our family...I think you guys should move back up to Dallas :)


3 comments:

. said...

that was such a beautiful blog, thank you for sharing that. i have been wanting to tell you about a blog that I'm apart of for quite awhile now.

i am a part of a private lds infertility blog. a bunch of women from all over (i've only met one of them and its the girl that invited me to it) the us that struggle with infert. it's a support blog, and i love it. i would like to invite you to be a part of it if you'd like? let me know and i will grant you priveldges to it (since it's private). i told my blogging girls i was pregnant before i even told adrian! that's how much i love this blog. :)

Melissa said...

I"m glad you decided to go. I hope y'all have fun. Take lots of pictures!

Pitter Patter of Petersen's said...

I too am glad you're going. You'll have a good time.