Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Blog

I have 2 friends that are dealing with cancer in their lives right now. They both keep an online journal and share it with all of their loved ones. I being one of their loved ones am very grateful that they are willing to share their burdens with me. I can not say that I am making their burdens any lighter, but I am grateful that I am able to keep up with them without having to bother them with questions and stir up emotions all of the time. It is hard to share your burdens and trials with others...even scary sometimes. There is always a fear that someone will say something wrong or ask a question that you do not feel like answering...or that you are tired of answering. It is hard to open up and let others in on your trials when you are still trying to figure out how to deal with them yourself let alone trying to help someone else try and deal with them.

So what brings this post up? I know probably most everyone that may follow my blog knows that we are still trying to have kids. I started another blog last summer that I have kept to myself while trying a new-to-me procedure. I am going to spoil the ending for you...it didn't work.

I decided that I want to share it with those who care about me, but I do not want to have it open to the public for very long...so I will probably close it later this month. To follow it properly you would need to start in July and work your way to the present, but the blog keeps it in reverse order.

You don't have to look at it, but it is in my profile under My Story if you do want to see the Fall of 2008 through my eyes and take a ride on my emotional roller coaster.
- - -
I am not trying to elicit sympathy from you (and certainly not a laundry list of questions) rather let you know that we are all dealing with trials in our lives and we can all get through them with the support of our loved ones and relying on our Heavenly Father.