Sunday, February 8, 2009

Letters

I am so excited Friday we finally received a letter from Stephen that said that he had begun to receive our letters to him :) He said that they really boosted him up and that could not make me any more happy. He also mentioned a website for church where supposedly they had posted a picture of him, but I didn't see him or anyone that I thought could be him, but it did have an e-mail address that we can write to and they will print it out for him. I hope they got the e-mail I sent Friday. I can only imagine how happy he must have been to receive it today :)


Update 2/9- They took a picture of him yesterday at church and posted it. I thought I would check again today and there he was in 3 different pictures. What a happy day!!!


1 comment:

. said...

he looks a lot like you!