We are about to turn onto our street and I remember so we are heading to the store. Alex asks what kind of pie should I make. I then reply aren't you going to just buy one and heat it up? Apparently this is a pie contest he has entered himself into.
So he decided on apple pie so we run to the store and get all of the ingredients and then go home and go to bed.
Sunday evening about 9 PM he finally gets around to making it. He did a really great job so I decided to post it. The people at work did not believe him that he had made it, but here are some pictures for proof.
I didn't get to try it, but Alex said it was great. They snapped a picture of him with it at work so if I can get my hands on it that picture will be in this post as well.
FYI - I don't think his favorite shapes is the star...althought I have never asked him...this is Lockheed Martins logo that he decided to put on top.
No comments:
Post a Comment