Thursday, June 14, 2012

Summer week 4

On Monday we went to the church to walk/bike at the church, but the kids were not cooperating and no one else came so we ended up heading back home :(  Then we went home showered and headed to the movie theater to see the second movie.  Rango...DID NOT LIKE IT.  Should have walked out and asked for our money back.  Not even worthy of posting a picture of the movie on the blog.

Then we were sick with lots of coughing so we stayed home most of the week. 

We did make it to Chick-fil-A on Thursday but other than that we were home bound. 

While we were home bound I continued to try and organize my life a little more...and focused on trying to make cleaning the house a priority so I got a cleaning schedule put together and up on the wall and cleaned a lot more this week than usual by far...usually we do the major cleaning when we are having guest come over.  It is nice to have a clean house, but I think the kids got tired of asking me Mommy what are you doing?  and my answer being...I am still cleaning.  I am sure I will get more effiecient and it is quicker/easier to maintain a clean home than to clean a home...if that makes sence.

No fun pictures this week :(

No comments: