We LOVE to trace our hands...do it almost daily...I think it started on Mother's Day in Nursery.
| here is just a small sampling of our work |
Fun things not included in our Summer blogs that we have done are...we were given some balloons and got to take them in the tub with us. We blew up our inflateable pool and got to watch a movie while sitting in it in the living room (w/o water).
And we recently discovered that one of the songs on Aunt Jenny's i-pod is what we call "The Muppets Song" that we love to actively dance to over and over and over again.
Other things that we like ot do lately are tickle people, hide for fun & hide when we are in trouble, and today we have mastered the front roll.
Kid specifics now...
I frequently call the kids "My baby Sissa/Logan" when we are cuddling...So Alyssa started calling me "My baby Mommy". She has a princess towel and Logan has a frog towel and recently she has decided that she is a princess frog...and the other day she said I a princess frog...princess kiss frog. Alyssa decided to do her own little wall painting project the other day...with calomine lotion
And she has started doing thumbs up...and no we have not been Aggie brainwashing her...she has done this all on her own and kids of does a cute little smile along with it :) And we have to bribe her to take her medicine sometimes.
Logan is having lots of fun too. When he hears something now he will almost always ask me...Mommy, did you hear that? While at a friends house the other day I noticed that he was counting the stairs as he was coming down them...at least I now know I am not the only person who counts stairs...kind of wierd I know...and we did a hair cut last week and he did AMAZING. We set him on the stool, wrapped a sheet around him and put the DVD player infront of him with "Red Cars" playing and he sat still. YIPPIE!!! Our own little barber shop.
We both started telling Mommy we are busy when we don't want to do something, and while we are eating we often say this is delicious or yummy. Last night when it was time for bed Logan said...I'm not tired yet. And we say we Like it and we love it. I am amazed at how well they speak and how much their vocabulary grows daily. Seriously blows me away. We definately have our personalitles/attitudes figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment