I still can't beeleve it has been 9 years already since the attack on the world trade center. I was at working at the bank and spent lots of the morning in the breakroom watching the news. Alex was in an insitute class.
This 9/11 was much better...we finally finished the closet project we have been working on almost all year. I say we, but in reality it has pretty much been Alex...and it is the most impressive project "we" havedone by far. I did my part in the planning, helping when the cut required 2 people, measuring, and did lots of painting...and occupied the kids the rest of the time...everything else was Alex.
This 9/11 was much better...we finally finished the closet project we have been working on almost all year. I say we, but in reality it has pretty much been Alex...and it is the most impressive project "we" havedone by far. I did my part in the planning, helping when the cut required 2 people, measuring, and did lots of painting...and occupied the kids the rest of the time...everything else was Alex.
While Alex was making some of the final cuts today Logan was standing at the back door and he learned how to knock :0) Here is Logan helping with the closet project.


Last weekend I paitned the pantry shelves we installed last year...since Alex said that he would paint the closet when I painted the pantry...talk about motivation...or calling him out on his bluff. We are excited the two projects are now done...I also finally have gotten to some of the vinyl projects I have been wanting to do for years now. Our family one has been cut and the one for the nursery is up.
No comments:
Post a Comment