Monday, September 13, 2010

9 month check up

We went in this morning for their 9 month check up. They are in the 95th percentiles. They are both 29.5 inches. Logan is 23 lbs 5.5oz and his head is 44.5cm. Alyssa is 22 lbs 12.5oz and her head is 46cm. All is going well. Logan's excema flared up again this weekend...it was looking so much better, but we have another dermo visit scheduled Wed so we will see where we go from here.

Alyssa is progressing in her walking everyday now. Last night she took at least 8 steps to Daddy.

Today while I was in the other room I heard the kids in the living room laughing a lot so I snuck in to see what they were doing...much to my surprise Alyssa was playing peek-a-boo with Logan. I had no idea they were smart enough to play it all by themselves yet. Not that it is a hard game...Mommy plays all the time, but they thought to play it on their own...Mommy is so impressed.

1 comment:

Jill said...

They're sure growing. I can't wait to see Logan walking! I love the peek-a-boo story.