
They both have teeth coming in and are crabby enough to prove it. I think Logan has about 5 that I can see trying to break through and Alyssa I know has them, but I can't see them yet. They are so alert now...and it is not always a good thing. I used to be able to walk around behind them and they were none the wiser, but now they can turn their heads to see what all is going on. They have been rolling for almost a month now and are getting really good at it. Often they still stay on their stomach and complain, but they know how to roll back over if they really want to. We are working on sitting up unassisted now.

Logan -
Went to the ENT on Thursday and they said his ears were not red anymore and there was only a little fluid left...he expects the infection to go away...it is now Monday and he started messing with his ears again Saturday so we will see when we go to our 6 months visit this Thursday. We have a hearing test scheduled later this month. His hernia is almost completely gone...it almost looks like a regular belly button.
Logan surprised us the other day and has graduated from giggling to full on laughing. It is so much fun to get him going. He has moved on and no longer uses his binkie either...we are glad that we won't have to fight them to get them off of the binkies. Although they both get startled sometimes he seems to get startled much more frequently. I always feel a little bad when I start talking and he jumps. And sadly he had his first fall off the bed while in Katy.

Alyssa -
Has not liked to be on her back ever since she learned how to roll. She has begun to arch her back before you can even get her straps off when removing her from her car seat. When she is in the seat she is still doing her crunches and you have to tell her to lay back. We sat her in the car seat without the straps on Friday and she was sitting up in it and Alex mentioned that she almost jumped out of it yesterday at church.
Alyssa got her first doll a few weeks ago from her Aunt Kris and she loves playing with it. She also seems like she will be crawling soon. She gets her legs up under her belly by putting her head down but then she tries to stand up and she pushes forward...she looks like a little bulldozer. She gets mad at me every time I wipe her nose now...she is not a fan.

They spend at least an hour a day in their toys. They have an entertainer/saucer and last month in Katy we picked up a walker for them. It is so nice to have a toy for each of them...and now they started reaching up for you when you go to get them out of their toys. What a great feeling when your kids start reaching for you. They have started eating everything...their stuffed dogs, the toys on their walker & saucer, burp rags, bibs...which does not make feeding them any easier...pretty much whatever they get their hands on. Alyssa is getting a little better at eating, but Logan is still the easier one to feed by far.

They still get to fly, but they are getting heavier every day...the only exercise I get right now :) and they have started getting horsey rides.
They have started using their side by side stroller. They have been interacting with each other more and more. I see them holding hands all the time so I was not surprised that in the stroller the first time Alyssa reached over to Logan and they were holding hands. We will probably be using both strollers for a little while, but they are almost too big for the snap n go...poor little Logan can not stretch out his legs...but I have a feeling he likes to kick her seat already.



1 comment:
They are so cute! I love that they hold hands. I bet they will have so much playing with each other as they get older. (If he doesn't kick her seat) haha. :)
Post a Comment