At our 6 months check up Logan finally passed up Alyssa in weight. He weighed in at 19 13 and Alyssa was 19 10.5.
They keep learning and growing like weeds.
Monday Alyssa started spitting. I am not sure what that is all about. She is definitely scooting and rolling everywhere and she will crawl some now too. But I would not say that she is officially crawling yet. She will get in position and advance forward with her legs and then go down to grab whatever she was reaching for. She does not have the arms in crawling down, but she does get her belly up now. She is also becoming quite the pro at sitting as well. I think the other day Mom left her sitting and she sat there for almost an hour. Usually she falls over, but I guess she has got it down now…now she just needs to figure how to sit up by herself without Mom sitting her up.
Logan is getting his legs up under him at times, but he seems to scoot backwards somehow. I decided the other day as we were working on Logan sitting up that he is not going to do it until he feels like it. I sat him up and he just fell over without trying to catch himself or rebalance or anything. We still work at it some and I think he is starting to care because he is able to sit up and play until he tries to go too far to one side. Our little boy also has happy feet. He kicks like crazy…especially when we tell him we are going bye-bye. He also lies on his belly and flails him arms and legs…not sure what that is all about either.
We started sitting in our bumbos to eat because mom and dad are too lazy to drag out the high chairs and like to be in the living room while feeding them. They are both eating really well now. I think it is because we started giving them baby safe feeders.
They have been swimming about 3 times now and Logan kicks while he is in his little boat.
They have started grabbing our glasses and pulling them off in an attempt to eat them.
They are getting much louder. They continue to interact and take each others toys and I often find them admiring their cute faces in the mirrors on their toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment