Had a great weekend and a horrible weekend all at the same time. Jenny & Chris came up Thursday night and we spent the day Friday just hanging out at the house watching the kids. We tried to go get pictures of them taken, but I came to the realizatoin that you have to plan these things out well in advance if you want to go to Pennys or Sears photo studio.
Friday night about 10pm Alex got sick and then Mom & Cyndi arrived just in time for me to tell them that Alex was sick and I was starting to not feel well and the kids would be ready to eat within the hour. Before I could get them fed I was just as sick and Mom came to the rescue. I don't know what I would have done had she not been here. I was worried about the kids catching whatever it was we had (probably caught it at the Dr's office on Wed) and I was checked out for a good 6 hours. I couldn't have done it even if I had to.
This weekend she was my hero. She helped us while we were sick and took care of the kids at the same time and then helped clan up and made sure we all had what we needed. What a great Mom. She has had a ton of practice. 6 kids 33-16 in age. That is a long time to be caring for children under the age of 18...and aparently taking care of us kids does not end at 18...I am 30 and she still had to take care of me this weekend. LOVE YOU MOM!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment