I almost wish I had a better camera for all of the kids pictures, but with all of our new expenses it is hard to justify...I just hope I don't regret it later...I get the feeling I will.
Here are the pictures we got of the kids at 1 month.
They are so precious! I haven't seen your blog in a while. I'm so sorry that y'all got sick, but so glad you're mom came to the rescue. I know exactly what you meant about time going so slow but fast. Hang in there. You're doing amazingly well.
4 comments:
Ohhh! They are so sweet! Those pictures are adorable.
They are so precious! I haven't seen your blog in a while. I'm so sorry that y'all got sick, but so glad you're mom came to the rescue. I know exactly what you meant about time going so slow but fast. Hang in there. You're doing amazingly well.
Love the pics! They are growing so fast! Thank goodness for Moms!
What adorable pictures, they are are sooo precious!!
Post a Comment