If I have your e-mail address you have already heard the GREAT NEWS...If not here it is (and I need your e-mail address)...We are PREGNANT!!...with twins :)
What takes most people 10 months has taken us 6 years, but we wouldn't have it any other way... although I like to think we have been blessed with 2 to make up for lost time. Everything is going well and we are anxious to see them again. In the first 9 weeks we had 4 sonos done, but we haven't seen them for 4 LONG weeks now. Does anyone have a sono machine at home we could come by and use?
The full term 40 weeks due date is January 13th, but since there are 2 I am pretty confident that they will be joining our family this December, but they have been very patient up until now so I wouldn't be surprised if they were even late.
We should know by the end of August what genders they are. We have been patient up until now...so no, we aren't planning to wait to find out. They are fraternal so we have all 3 combos available.
I think that is about all of the details everyone is interested in.
7 comments:
yay! i've been waiting for this!
We are SO excited! I can't wait to meet my new little buddies. I'd like to go on the record here and now with my guess ... 2 boys!
I know I told you all ready but congrats again. We are so happy for you. I am going to bet it's a girl and a boy.
AWESOME!!!!!! So excited for you both. You guys will be the best parents ever. You are so great with all the babies now. I'm guessing one of each. Can't wait to find out.
Congratulations! About the sono machine...I actually have one on my new cell phone. Let me know if you want to use it sometime.
Congratulations!! I found your blog through Tarah's...so I'm going to add you to my blogroll. :) Oh, and my e-mail is penniann@sbcglobal.net. I'd love to know how things go. That's so exciting!! I'm gonna say one boy and one girl. :)
Yea! Yea! Yea! You already got my email. So excited. Post some belly pics and keep us updated on your progress.
I hope girl girl ;-)
Post a Comment