Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sweetest Little Boy

Anyone who has spent time with Logan knows that he is a sweet little boy. 

Well this sweet little boy made my day today.  I don't even know where he got this from, but I have to write it so I don't forget. 

This sweet little 3 yr old at the end of church ran to the the truck and opened my door while I was helping Alyssa into the truck and putting my bags in the passenger seat.  When I got to the driverside I opened his door to help him in and he said:  Mommy I opened your door for you (and as I was about to tell him the usual...jump in and buckle up) he continued with:  I am going to close it for you when you are in.  And he did just that and then got in his seat and buclked up.

What a gentleman.  He opened and closed my door for me...and melted my heart.

I hope my little boy stays this sweet forever.

No comments: