they are down for a nap and as usual I always think of more things after I post.
Alyssa will now stand in the front of the fridge and reach into the drawer and pull out cheese on her own now and she is such a good helper and started putting her dishes in the sink without being asked. This morning after breakfast I asked Logan to put his plate in the sink and he was too busy playing, but Alyssa got up from her seat took his plate to the sink and then sat back down and continued to eat. Seriously too cute!
Logan has now started taking his mattress off of his bed if he is ever in his room and not sleeping...so if they go back there to play or if he gets put down for a nap and is not ready to sleep the mattress will be in the floor the next time I go in there...he has never taken it off with me seeing so I do not know if he has help, but since it is only his mattress I think it is all him. He also likes to lie under the Christmas tree and look up at the tree. I bet it is a spectacular view. He has been crawling under the trampoline again lately and unfortunately Alyssa does not like to stop jumping so we have had a few problems. For a while now we have been keeping them in size 4 diapers during the day and size 5 at night since they can hold a little more and they are a bit more expensive so we have been putting of the switch...well about a week or two ago Logan started insisting on the size 5 diapers since they have a lion on the front. About a month or so ago they stopped liking to have their diapers changed and we always change them before bed so we would get them excited to change their diapers at night by offering the lion ones...well we are all lions from here to undies/panties now.
No comments:
Post a Comment