Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bath Time

I was putting the kids in the bath last night and I had them down to their diapers ready to put them in...then I realized I did not have Logan's ear plugs in the bathroom, so I went to find the diaper bag to get some.  While I was in the living room digging in the bag Alyssa comes out without her diaper...not unexpectedly...she has been able to pull her diaper off for a while now...then Logan walks in with some ear plugs in hand. 

What a smart boy...they amaze me all the time...I know he put them somewhere after his last bath and knew exactly where they were and got them.  No longer do I ask them where something is and the say I don't know while shrugging their shoulders.  Now if they could say it they would say oh I know where it is...hold on let me go get it.

But this is not the best part.  I went searching through my room and bathroom and closet looking for her diaper that she had taken off.  I did not see it, so I thought well maybe she went into the toilet room and took it off then closed the door behind her...found it...in the toilet.  There is no doubt she knows what the toilet is for...so when is she going to start using it?

No comments: