Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Long Posts

Lately our posts have been REALLY LONG.  We posted yesterday and I already have a list of 6 things I wanted to make sure and record so I figure now is as good a time as any to do it.

We love to sing and we have mentioned it many times...we are singing more and more now.  At home, in the car, and at church.  Alyssa also likes to lead the music when she sees someone else leading it.

While we were driving back from Lufkin a couple weeks ago and were upset for being in the car for too long Mommy would start singing the "Itzy Bitzy Spider" to us and we really liked it.  We have done a few motions before about washing the spider out, but this time I noticed that Logan was doing the spider...too cute moving his little fingers together...I need to record that.

We unfortunately for Mommy have decided that instead of bringing diapers to Mommy when it is time to change that we are now running away from her at any and every opportunity before, during, or after the diaper change.

This morning Mommy removed the chair from the desk in the living room...we figured out how to push it out from under it last night and were getting into everything on the desk.

Yesterday Logan decided that he is going to start taking the cushions and pillows off of the couch and loves doing it...Mommy does not care for putting the couch back together multiple times a day...I think she is already tired of doing it.

We love to laugh and play while Mommy uses our little bums as drums.  Thankfully she does not actually have to spank them too often yet.

We have also learned that if we like something we will clap...not just because someone else is clapping...we do it all on our own now when we feel it is appropriate.

No comments: