Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!!

We had a great time saying goodbye to last year and welcoming the new year.

Our friends Eric & Jill had us over for dinner...pulled pork and beef tacos...YUM!!! They are about a month away from welcoming their first little boy Jack into the world...how exciting.

Our friends David & Jessica and Jeremy & Kathrynn were also there with us. We learned a new card game and Alex even played and was even willing to play a second night with Doug & Cassie...I love it when I can find a game Alex is willing to play.

We left around 10 and put the kids to bed and I worked on primary stuff...trying to get ready for the new year of primary. Today Laura and I went up to church and put up the new bulletin board for this year in Primary. This year's theme: I Know the Scriptures Are True.

1 comment:

Jill said...

We missed you on new years, but it was fun to talk to you and hear about your adventurous and long trips!