News that is not baby related...I was laid off on Friday...I guess it is time to start watching our spending more closely. I am looking forward to more free time...maybe even some time to work of all the baby weight.
The kids have been saying Dada Dada for quite some time now with a very seldom Mama here and there, but I figured it was just the words that they could say and not that they knew what they were saying until very recently...maybe because it was Dada and not Mama. Now we say Dada, Mama and Ba (bottle). I am now convinced that they know what they are saying...they are growing way too fast.
I think Alyssa is a little jealous of Logan's longer hair because she is constantly pulling it. She has also become quite the binky snatcher even tough she does not use it as a binky but rather a chew toy for a minute and then she throws it down.
Logan is starting to try and climb up now as well and has tooth #2 trying to break through.
These kids seem to like playing on the outside of their toys more than the inside now...I guess they like the freedom of crawling away and going on to the next item at will. They also have a hand me down laptop that Mom used as a decoy so she could get some work done. They love typing.
They have been eating puffs for a while now and their older and wiser friend has introduced them to nilla wafers and ritz crackers. They are almost ready to turn their noses up at baby food and eat real people food...unfortunately Mom and Dad don't eat anything that they can really share with them. They have tried bread, mashed potatoes, celery, carrots, avocado, refried beans, and various fruits.
1 comment:
Congratulations on getting to spend more time with the babies!!! :) I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of this baby weight. Since I stopped nursing, I've gained a few extra pounds and now need to drop those as well!
Post a Comment