Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ear Infections

We went to the Dr today and both of our little ones have ear infections :(

Logan is quickly catching up with his sister. He does a full on crawl now and everyday he is a little faster at pulling himself up on the side of the couch. Needless to say we had to move his mattress down as well. He had not pulled himself up in the crib, but one night I just could not sleep thinking that he might do it and sure enough the next morning he was on his way up and the mattress went down. Logan is also working on waving to people. He will look at his hand while he is moving it...too cute.

All of mommy's hard work has paid off and Alyssa is now clapping :) She is also literally climbing the walls now. She no longer needs to grasp something to pull up...just uses those strong legs to get up now. She also likes to talk on the phone. Sometimes when she is screaming I will put her on the phone and she will quite down for a moment or so...and since it is family on the other end they are just happy to talk to her anyways. She is holding her own bottle more now so that helps me out a lot.

I started playing peek-a-boo with them and they love it. I think they just like the word and don't really get the hidden face aspect of it yet, but I could be wrong...and they are both very ticklish and love to laugh.

No comments: