Saturday, December 12, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

The kids decided to arrive at 8:56 and 8:58 on Wed morning. Still don't feel like typing too much, but everyone is doing really well and we should be going home today.


Here are some pictures:

9 comments:

Penni said...

CONRATS!! They are just precious! I look forward to more updates and pictures. :)

Erin said...

They are so sweet! Congrats! I wish I could be there to see them. Can't wait for more picture. :)

Stoddard Family said...

Congrats! I can't wait to hear the whole story and see more pics.

Richmonds said...

Yeah!! They look so healthy and big for twins. How much did they weigh? So excited for you guys. They are precious.

The Torres Family said...

Awesome, awesome!! Congratulations on your bundles of love and joy. I can't wait to hear more. Enjoy this wonderful new time and best wishes on recovering. Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs!!

Kimber said...

I am so excited for the four of you! Your babies are absolutely perfect, and SO adorable! Melissa (my Melissa :o) ) is thrilled about playing with the "beebees".

Patti said...

Congratulations!!!! How totally exciting!

Bri said...

They are adorable!!! Congratz to you both!!!

Jill said...

Congratulations! They are so precious!