Friday, November 13, 2009

FINALLY

We finally decided on some couches, so we took the plunge today and ordered them. Unfortunatley we did not like the standard color (that we could have had delivered within a week), so the custom order will take 6-8 weeks :(

We have changed our minds on other couches many times before, so I hope these are the ones because now THESE ARE THE ONES.

(ours are a little darker than these)

Thanks again Jenny for letting us borrow yours for the last 3 years while we were deciding on the ones we wanted.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new purchase. I like them.

Erin said...

I LOVE them! In fact, I think they are the exact same ones that we have. :) Are they by chance bernhardt? We have the darker color too with the kind of burgundy color on one side of the throw pillows? :) Anyway, if they are the same, you'll love them. We sure do.