Saturday Shoes
We are excited that we will get to use all of the hand me downs we received from our niece and nephews.
Yeah!! How fun that you get to start with both. I'm so excited for you guys.
YAY...one of each! Congrats y'all...I'm so excited for you!!! : )
Congrats on one of each. That is so exciting! Now we will both have a boy and a girl.
Perfect. Congratulations! That is so exciting.
That is too cute to put the pictures of the shoes....oh, so sweet! How totally exciting. A boy and a girl at the same time. Congrats again!
How wonderful! And I'd like to go on the record as saying ... I was half right! :o) Congratulations, you two.
Yay!! Congrats guys! That's awesome. I'm very excited for you. The best of both worlds.
congrats!!! so fun!!
I love how you announced it. Very cute. You look so great! I'm SO excited for y'all.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yeah!! How fun that you get to start with both. I'm so excited for you guys.
YAY...one of each! Congrats y'all...I'm so excited for you!!! : )
Congrats on one of each. That is so exciting! Now we will both have a boy and a girl.
Perfect. Congratulations! That is so exciting.
That is too cute to put the pictures of the shoes....oh, so sweet! How totally exciting. A boy and a girl at the same time. Congrats again!
How wonderful! And I'd like to go on the record as saying ... I was half right! :o) Congratulations, you two.
Yay!! Congrats guys! That's awesome. I'm very excited for you. The best of both worlds.
congrats!!! so fun!!
I love how you announced it. Very cute. You look so great! I'm SO excited for y'all.
Post a Comment