To the best of my recollection I have never had a real April Fools prank pulled on me...until now. This morning at 4:37 the sound of our house alarm chirped to let us know that a door or window had been opened. It woke both Alex and I up and we lied there a minute and then Alex asked did you just hear the alarm? I answered then he got up to check things out.
It is strange to think we were perfectly calm about the whole thing. I guess we are used to our back door randomly being opened by the wind, but it has never happened while we were sleeping. Usually I check to make sure it is locked before we go to bed, but I guess I missed it last night. It's nice to know that we feel perfectly safe in our house...I think more so since it only chirped once. If it had chirped that the door had closed itself...then I would have started freaking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment