I finally uploaded a picture of the bunk beds project...because I finally washed the sheets after the primary activity where we used the mattresses and made them up again. I only have to make them like 3 or 4 times a year and I already hate making the top bunk. I don't think I am going to send a kid to sleep up there until they can make the bed themselves...or at least attempt to do so.
OK...to the new projects.
Alex decided to reface our tub with some wood, add another outlet in our closet for the iron and put up blinds in the bathroom. It is so nice to have such a handyman for a husband...and one that somewhat likes doing projects and lets me do them too. I think we work pretty well together...especially when he agrees that my ideas are brilliant :)

5 comments:
The tub looks great. WHere are the pics of the bunk bed. Send Alex our way, I have tons of projects he can do.
Thanks...I added the bunk beds pict to the original post dated 3/23
We are very thankful for you and Alex and your handy work. He is very talented, i just want to know how you get him to complete all the projects :). Thanks for all your help with our door!
It looks great! Way to go.
Hi! I'm glad we can now read up on each other. I love all your project posts...if only Blake were into all that. He believes in "supporting the economy" and paying for everything!
Post a Comment