I can't believe it has been over a month (practically a month and a half) since I posted anything. I guess since Alex was not in classes I haven't been on the computer much at home...and I have been keeping pretty busy with the holidays and 2009 plans. I will have to back post some Christmas stuff.
We are off to a good start this year. I jokingly told Alex on New Years that it was my favorite holiday since it is all about planning...but it was nice to have his attention and get some input from him on some plans for this year. We are planning to go snowboarding in March, so we decided to "try" and get into a little better shape before we get there. We have both been spending some time on the treadmill and paying a little more attention to what we are eating...but I hope to NEVER have to go on a diet because I LOVE FOOD!
This weekend we did a little project at home. We finally made some art work with some of the canvases I bought back in the summer.
We are off to a good start this year. I jokingly told Alex on New Years that it was my favorite holiday since it is all about planning...but it was nice to have his attention and get some input from him on some plans for this year. We are planning to go snowboarding in March, so we decided to "try" and get into a little better shape before we get there. We have both been spending some time on the treadmill and paying a little more attention to what we are eating...but I hope to NEVER have to go on a diet because I LOVE FOOD!
This weekend we did a little project at home. We finally made some art work with some of the canvases I bought back in the summer.
2 comments:
they look awesome. I'm so glad you decided on the red!
I loved the family photos. And the deck looks great! I assume it's right in your backyard. Maybe you will inspire me to do some decorating around my home, too!
Post a Comment