Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you did as well. We had family start showing up on Tuesday evening and the last of them left Sunday after sacrament meeting at church. Each time I make a list of things to remember for the next year...like this year we made the green beans on Wednesday, but forgot to take them out of the PACKED fridge on Thursday. That won't happen again. Next time I will have a second fridge as well...and a second oven would be nice, but I don't have room for that one :)


Here is what our Thanksgiving looked like:






















I think next time I will try and get some centerpieces done...the tables look pretty bare, but I don't think it bothered anyone. The food was delicious...I ate myself sick...I don't think I have ever done that before...I am still eating deserts...not all of them are pictured, just most of them.

We also took some family pictures...I will add them soon.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! That is an incredible spread. All those desserts look amazing.