Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The first post of many?

So I guess it is official...we finally have a blog. I feel so behind the times on this one...I must be getting old. I don't face book, my space, linked, tagged or any of that so I guess it is time to put up a window into our life on the web for all of our friends to keep up with us, because apparently e-mail just doesn't cut it anymore.

I wasn't planning on posting anything yet, but my friend Jill already linked my blog from her blog so I better get things together.

I would like to add a disclaimer here: I don't really pay attention while I type so I am sure you will find many typos...but you are my friends so you will have to forgive me :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

looking good! I wasn't trying to rush you. Don't worry. Others probably won't notice the link for awhile.

Stoddard Family said...

I am glad to see you came into the blogging world.

BigMomma said...

YAY! Welcome, welcome! As for typos....I'm the queen so I will ignore yours if you forgive mine! LOL!

Patti said...

Yeah! Thanks for sending us your blog! I have you bookmarked. I'm glad you thought of us. I actually started one too! I'll send you a link (if I can). This stuff is quite new to me. It'll be fun to see what you're up to. --Patti

Patti said...

Melissa! I love it! I'm glad you started one. It's somewhat therapeutic. Helps me to notice the good things going on in my life. I finally started one, too. I'll send you a link (if I can!). -Patti